Everyday Facials
Whenever I'm watching tv these days... I find myself always looking out for that one particular sentence in which I can quickly add an "ALL OVER YOUR FACE!"
For Example, last night was the encore showing of Lost. And I must admit, after hearing all the buzz regarding this show, I decided to sit down and watch it. Anyone who's seen or heard of the show knows that it's about a commercial plane that's crashed on an island somewhere. All the passengers are regular folks... except for a young, handsome and brave doctor, Jack, along with his new companion, Kate.
At one point, Jack decides he needs to find the cockpit in order to retrieve this radio device thingy. But of course, it's reeeaalll dangerous going in there so Kate insists on accompanying Jack. So Kate says "I'm coming ..." and before she can finish the sentence, my raw animal instincts kicked in and I quickly shouted out "ALL OVER YOUR FACE!"
After doing so, I was so excited and proud of myself that I had this huge grin. And so, I turn to my girlfriend who's sitting next to me and put my hands up for a high-five ('coz it was definitely a high-five worthy moment). She reluctantly gives me a high-five... but then says "wait... I shouldn't be encouraging this!" But deep down inside... we all know... a well placed and well executed "All Over Your Face!" is simply priceless.
For Example, last night was the encore showing of Lost. And I must admit, after hearing all the buzz regarding this show, I decided to sit down and watch it. Anyone who's seen or heard of the show knows that it's about a commercial plane that's crashed on an island somewhere. All the passengers are regular folks... except for a young, handsome and brave doctor, Jack, along with his new companion, Kate.
At one point, Jack decides he needs to find the cockpit in order to retrieve this radio device thingy. But of course, it's reeeaalll dangerous going in there so Kate insists on accompanying Jack. So Kate says "I'm coming ..." and before she can finish the sentence, my raw animal instincts kicked in and I quickly shouted out "ALL OVER YOUR FACE!"
After doing so, I was so excited and proud of myself that I had this huge grin. And so, I turn to my girlfriend who's sitting next to me and put my hands up for a high-five ('coz it was definitely a high-five worthy moment). She reluctantly gives me a high-five... but then says "wait... I shouldn't be encouraging this!" But deep down inside... we all know... a well placed and well executed "All Over Your Face!" is simply priceless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home